Video production project
We produce various videos, including short films.
Event production project
We carry out the likes of complete production of screening events using short films and events featuring celebrities.
Content rights project
We distribute approximately 3000 carefully selected short films from around the world domestically.
Media project (Brillia SHORTSHORTS THEATER ONLINE)
An online movie theater where you can watch short films for free. With videos and articles, we propose a lifestyle which includes movies.
ASATSU-DK INC. / AKS Co., Ltd. / Canon Inc. / Getty Images Japan, Inc. / GONZO K.K. / SPACEMARKET, Inc. / Jupiter Telecommunications Co., Ltd. / YOKOHAMA DeNA BAYSTARS / Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd. / TOKYO BROADCASTING SYSTEM TELEVISION, INC. / Television Kanagawa Inc. / DENTSU INC. / Tokyo Tatemono Co.,Ltd. / NISSAN MOTOR CO.,LTD. / Nestlé Japan / HAKUHODO Inc. / Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. / Fuji Television Network, Inc./ YOSHIMOTO KOGYO CO.,LTD.
- Visual Voice Corporation
- November 17, 2006
- SSU Building 3F, 3-12-8 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051
- Affiliates / Organizations
- November 2006
- Visual Voice Corporation was established
- February 2008
- “Brillia Short Shorts Theater,” the world's first movie theater linked with a film festival, opened in Minato Mirai, Yokohama
- April 2012
- Started distributing “Short film theaters which circle the world” at the Nestle Theater
- July 2012
- Started collaboration with Yokohama City's cultural project
- July 2012
- Produced a screening event at Meiji Shrine for the 100 year anniversary of the death of Emperor Meiji
- August 2014
- Produced outdoor screenings at the Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
- March 2015
- Produced the short film “Shabu-shabu Spirit,” a project commissioned by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
- December 2017
- The “Brillia Short Shorts Theater” closed.
- February 2018
- The “Brillia Short Shorts Theater Online” opened.